This forms the most important part of the whole training. Without proper analysis, tailoring one-size-fits-all program is going to be a waste of time, money and opportunity costs. There are many outdoor team-building events offered by travel agencies and those can be great for teams on a budget such as college students’ club camp.
The Adventure Learning Series prides itself for its uniqueness in offering organizations that are serious about results and change in the workplace that will reflect in monetary remunerations. It offers a corporate learning solution and in doing so, the competency based training that is formulated with the trainers tailor to results.
It requires commitment from the management as well because follow ups are done periodically and sequentially to track the change that takes place. As and when required, management key persons must also actively play a role after the training to apply techniques learnt so that the learning stays within the organization.
The core components of the ALS Training Needs Analysis System
- Identifying Training Gap with our TNA Questionaire
- Report Findings
- Suggest Types of Training
- Design Competency based Training Programs
Overview of the ALS TNA
Questions lead people to access deeper levels of thinking. Adults are better at being an active recipient of learning as compared to passive learning. The Adventure Learning Series Training Needs Analysis has been thoughtfully designed to access and extract various contexts that are essential for a successful organization.
Here are some of the features of the TNA:-
- Gather criteria in training selection
- Summarize the report into sizeable and readable information
- Feedback on training design for management to engage feasibility based on workplace requirements
- Revising training to suit workplace needs based on data collected
- Enable a more quantifiable approach for follow up after training
- Participant learning style
- Training related issues from organization management style
- Bonding of workforce to pursue organizational goals based on charting data
Outcome of the TNA
A report is drafted out for the key person of the organization to see for themselves certain factors such as cause and effect, findings and consequences, advantages and disadvantages of skills that are lacking. Report will interpret TNA findings for the organization needs and match the vision of the organization to the training expected outcomes.
The findings will identify possible problems faced by organization management teams. We will go into the questions where participants score low on it, and identify all possible reasons for the score.
Here’s a copy from the excerpts of the report we have drafted for one of a client that we’ve worked with in the Construction Industry.